Highland Park, Illinois
- Main article: Evaluation of Illinois city websites
|Transparency grading process|
- City council meeting agendas and minutes are available.
- Lists of elected officials with contact information are posted .
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information.
- Budget information is available for the current fiscal year, and is accessible as a whole document or broken into sections.
- Property tax information is available.
- Business tax information is available. Local tax information is available.
- Information about the State of Illinois Open Meetings Act is available. A form is available for submitting public records requests.
- Highland Park posts information on building permits and zoning. The Municipal Code further clarifies zoning.
- An independent auditors' report is available on the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
- No information on contracts is posted.
- No information about lobbying or memberships in lobbying organizations is available.