Hinsdale County is one of 64 counties in Colorado. The county seat is the Town of Lake City.
See also: Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was evaluated on Aug. 8, 2012.
- Commissioners are list with an office address, phone number and personalized email.
- A meeting calendar is disclosed on the commissioner's page. There is also audio available for all the meetings in 2012.
- The Clerk identifies their role for public records request and gives an office address, phone number and personalized email.
- Each department lists who is in charge and provides an office address, phone number and email.
- Zoning information is provided on the website.
- The county posts bids and proposals online.
- The Assessor provides information on property taxes. There is also information on lodging taxes.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying actives or if its a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- Archives of meeting and minutes do not go back 3-5 years.
- Building permit applications are not posted on the site.
- No information on how to file a public records request is available.
- Budgets and audits are not available for the past 3-5 years.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Hinsdale County, Commissioners, Accessed: Aug. 8, 2012
- ↑ Hinsdale County, Clerk, Accessed: Aug. 8, 2012
- ↑ Hinsdale County, Administration, Accessed: Aug. 8, 2012
- ↑ Hinsdale County, Planning, Accessed: Aug. 8, 2012
- ↑ Hinsdale County, Bids & Proposals, Accessed: Aug. 8, 2012 (dead link)
- ↑ Hinsdale County, Assessor, Accessed: Aug. 8, 2012
- ↑ Hinsdale County, Lodging, Accessed: Aug. 8, 2012