Holly Gillespie Pisarik
|Holly Gillespie Pisarik|
|South Carolina Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation|
|March 29, 2012 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||March 2, 2012|
|Appointed by||Gov. Nikki Haley|
|Bachelor's||Winthrop University (1999)|
|J.D.||University of South Carolina Law School (2007)|
At the time of her appointment, Pisarik was serving as the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation Chief Advice Counsel. Before coming to the Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation, Pisarik worked at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP, practicing primarily in the area of health care, and representing clients before federal, state, and administrative law courts and administrative agencies. Prior to law school, Pisarik worked for the Florida Department of Health as a public information officer and program manager.
- 2007: University of South Carolina Law School, J.D.
- 1999: Winthrop University, Undergraduate degree in business administration, with an emphasis on health care administration
Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (2012-Present)
Pisarik was appointed as South Carolina Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation by Gov. Nikki Haley (R) on March 2, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Holly + Pisarik + South + Carolina + Labor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
- Pisarik's official biography
- Facebook profile
- LinkedIn profile
|South Carolina Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
| Succeeded by|