|New Jersey General Assembly District 39|
|2012 - Present|
|January 12, 2016|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next election||November 3, 2015|
|Bachelor's||The Catholic University of America|
|J.D.||Fordham University School of Law|
Schepisi earned her B.A. in Politics and Psychology from The Catholic University of America and her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law. Her professional experience includes working as attorney at Schepisi & Associates, L.L.C.
Schepisi won re-election in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 39. Schepisi was bracketed with Robert Auth. She was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. She and Robert Auth (R) defeated Anthony N. Iannarelli, Jr. (D) and Donna C. Abene (D) in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013. 
On November 8, 2011, Schepisi won election to District 39 of the New Jersey General Assembly. She replaced incumbent Charlotte Vandervalk on the Republican ticket after Vandervalk's decision not to run for re-election. Schepisi and fellow Republican Robert Schroeder defeated Anthony Iannarelli, Jr. (D), Michael McCarthy (D), and Clinton Bosca (I) in the general election.
Comprehensive donor information for Schepisi is available dating back to 2011. Based on available campaign finance records, Schepisi raised a total of $26,700 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 28, 2013.
|Holly Schepisi's Campaign Contribution History|
|2011||New Jersey General Assembly, District 39||$26,700|
|Grand Total Raised||$26,700|
2011Schepisi won election to the New Jersey General Assembly in 2011. During that election cycle, Schepisi raised a total of $26,700.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Holly Schepisi's campaign in 2011|
|Schepisi, John A||$2,600|
|Jennie Schepisi Trust||$2,600|
|Total Raised in 2011||$26,700|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Schepisi and her husband, Paul, have two young children. They live in River Vale Township.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Holly + Schepisi + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bills Would Consolidate Coastline Protections - NJ Spotlight
- Sandy bills clear Environment Committee - PolitickerNJ
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Holly Schepisi
- Holly Schepisi Official Campaign website
- NJ Assembly Republicans - Holly Schepisi
- Holly Schepisi, Campaign Facebook page
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- Campaign contributions: 2011
- ↑ "NJ Assembly Republicans - Holly Schepisi", Accessed May 16, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," August 28, 2013
- ↑ Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- ↑ North Jersey, "Republicans pick Holly Schepisi to run in 39th district," September 13, 2011
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Schepisi, Holly" Accessed August 28, 2013
- ↑ Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," December 15, 2011
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |