Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 53|
Osborne's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"With his family’s deep roots in farming, Holmes understands the needs of farm communities and is ready to take those values to the Jefferson City."
- Excerpt:"[H]e is against open enrollment and charter school expansion, because they would allow students to leave their home school districts.. Holmes believes students are educated best in the places where they live."
Financial issues and the Economy
- Excerpt:"Holmes will support legislation that benefits the economy and the workers of Missouri."
- Excerpt:"He is in favor of gun rights and protecting the second amendment rights of Missourians. Holmes received an “A” rating from the NRA during the 2010 election cycle."
- Excerpt:"Holmes carries a deep concern for the needs of those persons who work hard to support their families and communities. Therefore, Holmes is pro labor and is against Right to Work."
Osborne ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 53. Osborne ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Glen Kolkmeyer (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 53, General Election, 2012|
Osborne's was defeated by Gary Grigsby in the August 3 primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Holmes + Osborne + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |