New Hampshire House Hillsborough Strafford 3
Puterbaugh is a graduate of the University of Maine and the University of Dayton where she earned degrees in engineering physics and electro-optics, respectively. She has worked as an Optical Engineer for an Air Force research laboratory. She is married to her husband Todd. They have two children.
Puterbaugh's campaign site emphasizes several campaign themes and policy proposals:
- No Income Tax: "Our state has a spending problem, not a revenue problem."
- Low Business Taxes And Regulation: "Currently, New Hampshire has one of the highest business tax rates in the country. Low business taxes and reduced regulatory burdens will allow for job growth and prosperity."
- Second Amendment Rights: "Every person has a right to defend their lives when threatened. I support a person’s right to use a firearm in self-defense."
- Parental Rights: "It is the responsibility and choice of the parent to determine how their child will be raised. I support parental notification for all medical procedures, including abortion."
- School Choice: "It is the choice of the parent to determine how best to educate their child. I support the rights of families and local communities to pursue means of education outside of the public school system, including charter schools, private schools, and home schooling."