|Former candidate for|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 176|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Hope Smith was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Jack Rader, Jr. defeated James Becker in the Republican primary. Smith was defeated by Rader in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 176, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Jack Rader, Jr.||60.3%||8,217|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 176 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Jack Rader, Jr.||51%||1,175|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Hope + Smith + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 176
- Official campaign website
- Hope Smith on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |