Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, California, District 34|
|Party||Peace and Freedom|
|Associate's||Buena Vista University, 1965|
|J.D.||Citrus Belt Law School, 1975|
|Years of service||1957-1964|
|Birthday||November 22, 1939|
|Place of birth||Chicago, IL|
was a 2014 Peace and Freedom
Party candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 34th Congressional District
Johnson sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 34th Congressional District of California in 2012.
- See also: California's 34th Congressional District elections, 2014
Johnson ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 34th District. Johnson was defeated in the blanket primary on June 3, 2014.
|U.S. House, California District 34 Primary, 2014
Xavier Becerra Incumbent
||Peace and Freedom
|| Howard Johnson
|Source: California Secretary of State
- See also: California's 34th Congressional District elections, 2012
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 34th District. He was defeated in the open primary on June 5, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Howard + Johnson + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Howard Johnson News Feed
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 28, 2014
- ↑ The New York Times, "California Primary Results," June 3, 2014
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed March 13, 2014
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Unofficial election results," November 6, 2012