|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||June 3, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Kleinhendler lists the following issues on his campaign website:
- Pre-Tax Dollars for Health Insurance: "Allow small businesses and individuals to purchase health insurance with pre-tax dollars, as large businesses do."
- Encourage the use of Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs): "In an ACO, physicians, health providers and medical facilities team up to give coordinated and efficient care for patients. We must facilitate public-private partnerships to see the expansion of ACOs, which will seek to lower expenses and improve the quality of care."
- Cut the Red Tape: "Allow the sale of health insurance across state lines. That would provide competition against statewide insurance oligopolies and decrease insurance premiums in many states."
- Allow Small Business Health Plans (SBHPs): "Formerly called Association Health Plans, businesses should use these plans to purchase health insurance for their members or self-insure."
- Enact the Medicare You Can Buy Into Act (H.R. 500): "The bill would allow any legal resident of the United States to buy into Medicare at cost. It allows Americans to enroll in Medicare, where they would be eligible for coverage under Parts A and B, as well as Part D’s prescription drug access. Because premiums would be equal to cost, the program would pay for itself and provide an affordable alternative to private insurance."
Kleinhendler is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New Jersey's 3rd District. Kleinhendler is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Kleinhendler was a candidate for District 30 of the New Jersey General Assembly. He was defeated in the November 8 general election. Kleinhendler and Shaun O'Rourke ran unopposed in the Democratic Primary on June 7. Sean Kean and David Rible ran unopposed in the Republican primary. David Schneck was also running in the November 8 general election as an Independent.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Howard + Kleinhendler + New Jersey + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Results are unavailable right now. Please check back later.
- United States House of Representatives
- New Jersey's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- New Jersey's 3rd Congressional District
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |