|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 3|
|J.D.||Temple University School of Law|
- Law Degree from Temple University School of Law (1994)
- Bachelor's Degree from Touro College.
Kleinhendler listed the following issues on his campaign website:
—Howard Kleinhendler, 
The 3rd Congressional District of New Jersey held an election for the U.S. House of Representatives on November 4, 2014. Tom MacArthur (R) defeated Aimee Belgard (D) and Frederick John LaVergne (Democratic-Republican) in the general election. In the primary election on June 3, 2014, MacArthur defeated Steve Lonegan for the Republican nomination, while Belgard defeated Howard Kleinhendler and Bruce Todd for the Democratic nomination.
New Jersey's 3rd was considered a battleground district in 2014. Incumbent Jon Runyan (R) did not run for re-election, leaving an open seat. Moreover, although Runyan won re-election by an 8.9 percent margin of victory in 2012, the presidential election went Democratic, with President Barack Obama winning in the 3rd District by 4.6 percent.
|U.S. House, New Jersey District 3 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Source: New Jersey Division of Elections - Official Election Results|
Kleinhendler was a candidate for District 30 of the New Jersey General Assembly. He was defeated in the November 8 general election. Kleinhendler and Shaun O'Rourke ran unopposed in the Democratic Primary on June 7. Sean Kean and David Rible ran unopposed in the Republican primary. David Schneck was also running in the November 8 general election as an Independent.
|Howard Kleinhendler (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 10, 2014||$0.00||$13,991.81||$(5,837.47)||$8,154.34|
Kleinhendler has five children with his wife, Rachel.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Howard + Kleinhendler + New Jersey + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New Jersey's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- New Jersey's 3rd Congressional District
- Campaign website, "Home," accessed February 18, 2014
- Howard Kleinhendler for Congress, "Biography," accessed March 28, 2014
- Wachtel Missry LLP, "Howard Kleinhendler," accessed March 28, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Kleinhendler for Congress, "Issues," accessed April 10, 2014
- Politico, "2014 New Jersey House Election Results," accessed November 7, 2014
- YouTube, "Howard Kleinhendler: I'm Running For Congress," accessed April 15, 2014
- New Jersey Department of State, "2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List," accessed April 10, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Howard Kleinhendler Summary Report," accessed April 16, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Howard Kleinhendler April Quarterly," accessed April 16, 2014
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |