Leonhardt is a businessman, inventor and self-professed "serial entrepreneur." He is the owner of a Sonoma County vineyard and the founder of WorldMed, a company which makes and sells equipment for treating heart-related issues.
He was the chief inventor of the Taheri-Leonhardt or TALENT stent graft, which, according to his campaign bio, "controls about 70% of the world market for repairing thoracic aortic aneurysms without surgery."
Leonhardt was running for election to the office of Lieutenant Governor of California. He ultimately did not qualify for the June 3 primary ballot. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Howard + Leonhardt + California + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Howard Leonhardt for Lieutenant Governor 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Homepage," accessed August 13, 2013
- Howard Leonhardt for Lieutenant Governor 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Bio - Howard Leonhardt," accessed August 13, 2013
- Entrepreneurship Party, "Homepage," accessed August 13, 2013
- California Secretary of State, "Campaign Finance: Candidates & Elected Officials," accessed March 25, 2014