Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 17|
Pearl's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I will oppose any efforts to enact a broadbased tax – sales, income or anything else. New Hampshire’s citizens are taxed too much already. Additionally, I have taken the Americans for Tax Reform pledge opposing any new tax or increase in an existing tax."
- Excerpt:"I will stop the unnecessary big government programs and look for efficiencies in state government to cut costs and save money."
Economy and Jobs
- Excerpt:"I have worked with community leaders on businesses issues locally in the Loudon area and I will be a fresh face with a fresh perspective on how to get businesses growing again in New Hampshire."
- Excerpt:"I am a strong proponent of the right to bear arms and will fight any efforts to increase gun control laws in New Hampshire."
The Right to Life
- Excerpt:"I am pro-life and believe that life begins at conception and ends at natural death."
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 17 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Howard + Pearl + New Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart