Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 7|
Switzer is President of Ecoville Architects. He previously worked as an Associate with William Mams Architecture from 1985-1990, an Associate with Bayer and Associates Architects from 1983-1985, and a member of The Farm Spiritual Community from 1973-1983.
Switzer was defeated by incumbent Marsha Blackburn. Switzer ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 1st District. Switzer faced Credo Amouzouvik (D), Marsha Blackburn (R), William Akin (I), Jack Arnold (I) and Lenny Ladner (I) on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 7 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Marsha Blackburn Incumbent||71%||182,730|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Howard + Switzer + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Governor of Tennessee
- Tennessee gubernatorial election, 2010
- Tennessee's 7th Congressional District
- Tennessee's 7th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
- Howard Switzer for Governor campaign website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Howard Switzer on Facebook