Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan State Senate, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Worthy's professional experience includes working as a police officer in Detroit and Advertising Project Director for the Chamber of Commerce. He served in the United States Army.
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Michigan State Senate will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Virgil Smith is challenged by Rashida Tlaib and Howard Worthy in the Democratic primary. Keith Franklin is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Worthy ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 35. He was defeated by incumbent Rudy Hobbs in the August 7 Democratic primary. Timothy C. Sulowski ran unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 35 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Rudy Hobbs Incumbent||57.3%||7,405|
|Jenifer Marlene Franklin||28.6%||3,693|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Howard + Worthy + Michigan + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan State Senate
- Michigan State Senate District 4
- Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Vote411, "Michigan House District 035," accessed August 2, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2012 Official August Primary Candidate Listing, retrieved August 2, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State "2010 Primary Results"