Hubert E. Brown
|Hubert E. Brown|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 29|
|Whitewater Township Trustee|
|High school||Colerain High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Cincinnati|
|Place of birth||White Oak, OH|
Brown ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House District 29. Brown was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary and was defeated by Louis W. Blessing, III (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 29, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Louis W. Blessing, III||61.3%||31,427|
|Democratic||Hubert E. Brown||38.7%||19,869|
Brown was endorsed by many groups, including the AFL-CIO, UFCW, Sierra Club, ironworkers Local 44, teamsters Local 100, and AFSCME.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Hubert + Brown + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Everyman Ed Lee - Fortune
- JFK - some very personal memories. - ChicagoNow (blog)
- Elizabeth Warren: Social Security Expansion Would Give The Middle Class A ... - Huffington Post
- The Pick List: The Week's Recommended Events - Seattle Weekly
- The Cincinnati Beacon, "Hubert E. Brown announces his candidacy for Hamilton County Commissioner," February 1, 2010
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State “2012 primary results”
- Brownforohiohouse.com "Endorsements," Accessed September 27, 2012
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |