|U.S. House, Texas, District 6|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
Chauvin is a construction manager in the energy industry. He has over 25 years of experience internationally. Additionally, Chauvin served in the U.S. Air Force. He attained the rank of staff sergeant and was honorably discharged.
Chauvin is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Texas' 6th District. Chauvin is seeking the Libertarian nomination in the primary on March 4, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Chauvin ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Texas' 6th District. He ran as a Libertarian candidate. He ran against incumbent Joe Barton (R), Kenneth Sanders (D) and Brandon Parmer (G) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Texas District 6 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Joe Barton Incumbent||58%||145,019|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|Hugh Chauvin (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 8, 2013||$1,470||$0||$(350)||$1,120|
|July Quarterly||July 5, 2013||$1,120||$0||$(0)||$1,120|
|October Quarterly||October 21, 2013||$1,120||$0||$(0)||$1,120|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Hugh + Chauvin + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Texas' 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Texas' 6th Congressional District
- Texas Tribune, "U.S. House elections brackets," accessed January 7, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Texas"
- Tarrant County Libertarian Party, "Hugh Chauvin," accessed January 21, 2014
- Texas Libertarian Party - candidate list
- Federal Election Commission "Hugh Chauvin April Quarterly," accessed February 13, 2014
- Federal Election Commission "Hugh Chauvin July Quarterly," accessed February 13, 2014
- Federal Election Commission "Hugh Chauvin October Quarterly," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |