Hugh Hill, M.D.
|Former candidate for|
|Maryland State Senate, District 16|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 16
of the Maryland State Senate
- See also: Maryland State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maryland State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Susan Lee defeated J'aime Drayton and Hugh Hill in the Democratic primary, while Meyer Marks was unopposed in the Republican primary. Lee defeated Marks in the general election.
|Maryland State Senate District 16, General Election, 2014
|| Meyer Marks
|Maryland State Senate, District 16 Democratic Primary, 2014
| Hugh Hill
| J'aime Drayton
In 2014, Hill's endorsements included:
- Montgomery County Green Democrats
- Former Montgomery County Councilwoman Esther Gelman
- Former Democratic National Committee Chairman Joe Andrew
- Anne Andrew, U.S. Ambassador to Costa Rica
- Former state Delegate Craig Knoll
- Robert Randolph, former Head of Foreign Assistance for Asia & the Middle East
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Hugh + Hill + Maryland + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Hugh Hill News Feed