Humboldt County, Nevada
16 counties in Nevada. As of 2007, the population was estimated to be 18,052. Its county seat is Winnemucca.
The county was the site of an arrest in 2000 that led to the U.S. Supreme Court decision Hiibel v. Sixth Judicial District Court of Nevada in 2004.
- The website has information on building permits and zoning.
- The website has information on local taxes.
- The website has some information on public records.
- The website has a notice list of public meetings.
- The website has contact information for elected and administrative officials.
- The website has budget information available.
- The website does not have information on committee meetings, audits, contracts, lobbying, or tax appeals.
- Humboldt County Website
- Humboldt County Sheriff's Office
- Humboldt County on E-Reference
- Public Records Directory - Humboldt County
- Humboldt County on Epodunk