|Transparency grading process|
Main article Evaluation of Alabama city websites
Last rated on October 9, 2012.
- The current budget document is available.
- Meeting schedules, agendas, and minutes are posted.
- Elected officials
- Names and contact details are available for elected officials.
- Administrative officials
- A departmental directory lists key administrative officials with telephone and email contact details.
- Building permits & zoning
- Audits are posted.
- Open bids are posted and can be submitted online.
- Local taxes
- Information is provided on each city tax.
- Archived budget documents are not posted.
- Awarded contracts are not posted.
- Information is not provided on [government sector lobbying].
- Public records
- Public records policies and contacts are not listed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Huntsville AL, Finance Reports, 7/15/2013
- ↑ Huntsville AL, Agendas and minutes, 7/15/2013
- ↑ Huntsville AL, City Council, 7/15/2013
- ↑ Huntsville AL, Department directory, 7/15/2013
- ↑ Huntsville AL, Zoning, 7/15/2013
- ↑ Huntsville AL, Building permits, 7/15/2013
- ↑ Huntsville AL, Procurement, 7/15/2013
- ↑ Huntsville AL, Tax Information, 7/15/2013