Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 63|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Baltutis' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "We as a county and a state have to be able to compete at a national level to attract and retain talented and dedicated educators. Funding for education is an investment in North Carolina’s future and a vote of confidence in the next generation of our state’s leaders."
- Excerpt: "It’s more important than ever to make sure that programs are available to help retrain our workers, keep them in their homes, keep their children in school and help them continue to support their communities."
- Excerpt: "In order for North Carolina to compete in the global economy we have to be a state that supports new and existing business needs. We’ve always thrived on the innovation of our local entrepreneurs, we need to show them that we are still committed to helping them succeed in our communities."
- Excerpt: "As a state, North Carolina cannot selectively reject to support the needs of some citizens and not others. The system only works when everyone participates and has access to the services and care that they need. It makes sense whether your a patient or a hospital, we’re all part of building a better healthcare system."
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Stephen M. Ross was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Ian Baltutis was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Baltutis and Ross will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ian + Baltutis + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 63
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |