|U.S. House, Illinois, District 11|
“In December 1955, Rosa Parks took a stand against an unjust societal persecution of black people, and in December 2013, Robertson took a stand against persecution of Christians,” Bayne wrote. “What Parks did was courageous. What Mr. Robertson did was courageous too.”
Bayne is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Illinois' 11th District. Bayneis seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Bayne's reports.
|Ian Bayne (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2013||$0.00||$2,650||$(2,650)||$282|
|October Quarterly||October 18, 2013||$282||$5,917||$(3,951)||$2,747|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$2,247||$4,940||$(6,178)||$989|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ian + Bayne + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Results are unavailable right now. Please check back later.
- United States House of Representatives
- Illinois' 11th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Illinois' 11th Congressional District
- Daily Herald "Senger meets with GOP officials about challenge to Foster" Accessed April 17, 2013
- Politico, "Hill hopeful likens ‘Duck Dynasty,’ Rosa Parks," accessed December 21, 2013
- Huffington Post, "Ian Bayne, GOP Congressional Candidate: 'Duck Dynasty Star Is Rosa Parks Of Our Generation'," accessed December 23, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Ian Bayne 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "July Quarterly" accessed July 30, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End," accessed February 26, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |