Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Governor of New Hampshire|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||September 9, 2014|
|Profession||Talk radio host|
Freeman is a talk radio host on Free Talk Live.
Freeman was running for election to the office of Governor of New Hampshire. Freeman lost the Democratic nomination in the primary on September 9, 2014. Freeman is a co-chair of the New Hampshire Liberty Party as well as a registered Democrat.
|Governor of New Hampshire, Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Maggie Hassan Incumbent||94.3%||37,098|
|Election Results Via:NECN. Vote totals above are unofficial and reflect 95% precincts reporting.|
Freeman was running on the following issues in 2014, according to the New Hampshire Liberty Party's website:
—New Hampshire Liberty Party's website, (2014), 
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 16, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Charles Weed Incumbent||51.9%||7,625|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ian + Freeman + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed June 14, 2014
- New Hampshire Liberty Party, "Ian Freeman for NH Governor," accessed june 14, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- New Hampshire Liberty Party, "Ian Freeman for NH Governor 2014," accessed August 4, 2014
- New Hampshire Liberty Party, "Steve Vaillancourt Endorses Freeman for Governor in Democratic Primary," June 19, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "Qualified Candidates for 2012 General Election," accessed October 26, 2012
State of New Hampshire
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Fish and Game | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |