|Texas House of Representatives, District 66|
Elections for all 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. Those candidates who did not receive 50% or more of the vote in their party primary on March 4 faced an additional May 27 primary runoff. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Glenn Callison and Matt Shaheen defeated Stacy Chen in the Republican primary. Shaheen defeated Callison in the May 27 Republican runoff.  Ian Santorella was a Libertarian candidate nominee but the proper paperwork was not filed by the party to put him on the ballot.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ian + Santorella + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ian Santorella on Facebook
- Biography from the Texas Tribune
- Profile from the Libertarian Party
- Texas Secretary of State
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County," accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Update received directly from the candidate, Ian Santorella, via an email to Ballotpedia staff on July 11, 2014.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |