Idaho 1996 ballot measures
- Four of the ballot measures that were on the ballot were initiated state statutes.
- One of the ballot measures was a legislative referral measure.
On the ballot
|ISS||Proposition 1||Property Taxes||Limit property taxes to one percent of value||
|ISS||Proposition 2||Hunting||Prohibit the use of dogs or bait for hunting bear||
|ISS||Proposition 3||Nuclear Waste||Agreements for the receipt of additional radioactive waste||
|ISS||Proposition 4||Term Limits||Congressional term limits||
|LR||SJR 111||Health Care||Expand options available for public hospital financing||
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Idaho
- Laws governing the initiative process in Idaho
- Idaho signature requirements
- List of Idaho ballot measures
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |