Idaho 2008 ballot measures
- Supporters of each of the three measures that had been circulated for signatures failed to turn in sufficient signatures by the May 1, 2008 deadline.
- The historical total of initiatives in Idaho from 1938, when the process began, through 2008 remains at 29.
Not on the ballot
|CI||Wolf Regulation||Animal rights||The discontinuance by state agencies of all wolf recovery efforts and the removal by the Idaho Department of Fish and Game of all wolves reintroduced into Idaho from Canada.||Insufficient signatures filed by deadline|
|CI||Public Employee Accountability Act||Judicial reform||An initiative to allow suit against judges, prosecutors and others regarding criminality or malfeasance in performance of their judicial duties||No signatures filed by deadline|
|CI||Nuclear Power Regulation||Business regulation||Prohibits certain coal or nuclear power plants until approved by statewide election||No signatures filed by deadline|
- 2008 ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Idaho
- Laws governing the initiative process in Idaho
- Idaho signature requirements
- List of Idaho ballot measures
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |