For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Idaho 2012 ballot measures
- Idaho Legislature ended 2011 session in late March.
- The petition drive deadline for ballot initiatives seeking ballot access in 2012 was 18 months after title approval or April 30, 2012, whichever came earlier.
- The state signature requirement for an initiated state statute was 47,432.
- 2012 state legislative session began on January 9, 2012 and ended in early April of 2012. Legislative referrals could have been sent to the 2012 ballot during that time.
On the ballot
- See also: 2012 ballot measures
The following measures appeared on the 2012 ballot:
|VR||Proposition 1||Education||One of three referenda that would repeal a newly passed law relating to education reform in the state.|
|VR||Proposition 2||Education||One of three referenda that would repeal a newly passed law relating to education reform in the state.|
|VR||Proposition 3||Education||One of three referenda that would repeal a newly passed law relating to education reform in the state.|
|HJR 2||Hunting||Would add to the state constitution the right to hunt and fish.|
|SJR 102||Law enforcement||State Board of Correction to have control, direction and management of felony probation and parole.|
Not on the ballot
The following measures did not appear on the ballot:
|CISS||Medical Marijuana Initiative||Marijuana||Would protect qualified patients using medical marijuana from criminal prosecution.|
|CISS||Incumbent Judicial Candidate Initiative||Judicial reform||Would change the way names of incumbent judges are listed on Idaho ballots.|
|CISS||Felony Animal Cruelty Initiative||Animal rights||Would make cases of animal cruelty a felony.|
|CISS||Liquor Privatization Initiative||Alcohol||Would privatize liquor sales in the state.|
|CISS||Sales Tax Cut Initiative||Taxes||Would decrease the sales tax in the state from 6 to 5 percent.|
|CISS||Local Sales Tax Initiative||Taxes||Would allow local sales taxes in addition to state sales tax.|
|CISS||Absentee Ballot Initiative||Elections and campaigns||Allow Idaho voters to receive an absentee ballot for every state election.|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2012
No local measures have been identified for 2012. Read about local happenings here.
- 2012 ballot measures
- Idaho State Senate
- Idaho House of Representatives
- Idaho Secretary of State
- List of Idaho ballot measures
- Legislative review only done in states where the indirect initiative process is implemented.