For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Idaho Compensation for State Executive Officers, SJR 102 (1998)
The Idaho Compensation for State Executive Officers Amendment, also known as Senate Joint Resolution 102, was on the November 3, 1998 ballot in Idaho as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure deleted obsolete language relating to salaries and fees of officers of the executive department of state government.
|Idaho SJR 102 (1998)|
Election results via: Idaho Secretary of State
Text of measure
The question appeared on the ballot as:
|“||"Shall Section 19, Article IV, of the Constitution of the State of Idaho, relating to salaries and fees of the officers of the executive department be repealed?"||”|
- Idaho 1998 ballot measures
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Idaho ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Idaho
- Idaho Secretary of State Elections Division, "Idaho Constitutional Amendment History," accessed April 28, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "1998 General Election Proposed Constitutional Amendment," accessed April 28, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|