Idaho secretary of state election, 2014
May 20, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Treasurer, Controller, Superintendent
Idaho has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in a primary election is limited to registered members of that party.
- Lawerence Denney - State Rep.
- Evan Frasure - Former State Sen.
- Mitch Toryanski - Former state Sen.
- Phil McGrane - Ada County Chief Deputy Clerk
- Holli High Woodings - State Rep.
- Idaho Secretary of State
- Idaho state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- The Spokesman Review, "Idaho Secretary of State Ben Ysursa to retire in 2015," November 9, 2013
- Idaho Statesman, "Ysursa won't run for re-election as Idaho secretary of state," November 8, 2013
- Lawerence Denney for Secretary of State 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed December 5, 2013
- http://evanfrasure.com/ Evan Frasure for Secretary of State 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed December 23, 2013]
- Mitch Toryanski for Secretary of State 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed December 5, 2013
- Idaho Statesman, "McGrane joins Idaho secretary of state race to succeed Ben Ysursa," December 11, 2013
- Holli Woodings for Secretary of State 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed February 2, 2014
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |