|U.S. House, California, District 7|
Birman is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing California's 7th District. Birman is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
The National Republican Congressional Committee added Birman to their "On the Radar" list in November 2013. According to the NRCC, candidates that make this list receive "...the tools they need to run successful, winning campaigns against their Democratic opponents."
|Igor Birman (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0.00||$162,613.23||$(23,892.80)||$138,720.43|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Igor + Birman + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Elias: State GOP congressional recovery not likely - Pomerado Newspaper Group
- California GOP Congressional Recovery Not Likely - Santa Monica Mirror
- State GOP congressional recovery not likely - The Salinas Californian
- NRCC names 36 recruits to program for top candidates - The Hill (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 7th congressional district elections, 2014
- California's 7th congressional district
- ↑ The Sacramento Bee, "Republican Igor Birman, McClintock aide, to challenge Ami Bera," September 5, 2013
- ↑ Roll Call, "House Republicans Put 36 Recruits ‘On the Radar’" accessed November 21, 2013
- ↑ Roll Call, "FreedomWorks Backs House Aide Over Ex-Congressman | #CA07," September 24, 2013
- ↑ Federal Election Commission "Igor Birman October Quarterly," Accessed October 29, 2013