|Idaho House of Representatives, District 18A|
|January 8, 2014-Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||January 8, 2014|
|Appointed by||Gov. Butch Otter|
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Ilana Rubel was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ryan D. Jenks was unopposed in the Republican primary. Rubel will face Jenks in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ilana + Rubel + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Idaho State Legislature
- Idaho state legislative districts
- spokesman.com, "Otter names attorney Ilana Rubel to Ward-Engelking’s former House seat," January 8, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
Janie Ward-Engelking (D)
|Idaho House of Representatives District 18A
| Succeeded by|