|Idaho House of Representatives, District 18A|
|January 8, 2014-Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||January 8, 2014|
|Appointed by||Gov. Butch Otter|
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Ilana Rubel was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ryan D. Jenks was unopposed in the Republican primary. Rubel will face Jenks in the general election.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ilana + Rubel + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Idaho State Legislature
- Idaho state legislative districts
- spokesman.com, "Otter names attorney Ilana Rubel to Ward-Engelking’s former House seat," January 8, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
Janie Ward-Engelking (D)
|Idaho House of Representatives District 18A
| Succeeded by|