Illinois Society of Association Executives
- See also: Illinois government sector lobbying
Income and expenses
|Year||Total expenses||Total income|| Membership dues |
(included in total income)
There are more than 400 association executives who are members of the Illinois Society of Association Executives. Members can be "Regular Members" if they are chief executive officers or staff members employed in the management of a trade, professional, technical, educational, philanthropic or similar type of voluntary membership organization. Convention and visitors bureau executive directors with one or more of their staff as current associate members are also eligible. "Associate Members" are businesses or facilities that sell commodities or services to an association, such as hotels, motels, restaurants or corporate hotel chains; convention and visitors bureaus; and other purveyors of goods and services.
The Association works to help association members network and share ideas through conferences and monthly membership meetings. It also provides educational programs and professional development for members. This is through CEO and staff roundtables, educational seminars and a professional resource library.
- Illinois Society of Association Executives
- About ISAE
- Illinois Lobbyist List - Secretary of State - 2010
- Form 990, Illinois Society of Association Executives 2008
- Form 990, Illinois Society of Association Executives 2007
- Form 990, Illinois Society of Association Executives 2006
- Illinois Society of Association Executives - Membership Info