|U.S. House, Florida, District 23|
Katz was defeated by incumbent Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Katz ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 23rd District. Katz sought the nomination on the Independent ticket.  Candidates wishing to run needed to file by the signature filing deadline of June 8, 2012. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012.
|U.S. House, Florida District 23 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Debbie Wasserman Schultz Incumbent||63.2%||174,205|
|Source: Florida Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ilya + Katz + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- St. Lucie County Community Calendar, updated Dec. 8 - TCPalm
- Op-Ed: Edmonton Oilers all but out of playoffs, fans deserve better - DigitalJournal.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 18th congressional district elections, 2014
- Florida's 18th congressional district
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |