Independence Party of America
The Independence Party of Florida began in 1999 in Riverview, Florida, with eight registered members. By the 2008 general election the party had grown to 63,415 members. In 2010, the party fielded its first gubernatorial candidate, Peter L. Allen, who came in third.
The party formed in 1992 as a state affiliate of the Reform Party. In January 2008, it became a state affiliate of the Independence Party of America.
- List of political parties in the United States
- Political parties with candidates in state senate elections in 2010
- Political parties with candidates in state house elections in 2010
- Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
- New York State Assembly elections, 2010
- Independence Party of America at Wikipedia
- Official website of the Independence Party of Minnesota
- Official website of the Independence Party of New York
- Independence Party on Facebook
- Official website of the Independence Party of Florida
- Official Independence Party of America website Defunct as of April 2013
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from January 14, 2013.