Indiana 1998 ballot measures
- Both measures were approved.
- The two ballot measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Public Question 1||Elections and campaigns||Proposes to protect a person's right to vote when person moves to a new residence|
|Public Question 2||Admin of gov't||Proposes to permit a person serving as a state official to reside anywhere in Indiana|
- Indiana 2010 ballot measures
- List of Indiana ballot measures
- History of direct democracy in Indiana
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |