Indiana 1998 ballot measures
November 3, 1998 ballot in Indiana.Two statewide ballot questions were on the
- Both measures were approved.
- The two ballot measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Public Question 1||Elections and campaigns||Proposes to protect a person's right to vote when person moves to a new residence||
|Public Question 2||Admin of gov't||Proposes to permit a person serving as a state official to reside anywhere in Indiana||
- Indiana 2010 ballot measures
- List of Indiana ballot measures
- History of direct democracy in Indiana
- List of ballot measures by state