Institute of Education Sciences
|Institute of Education Sciences|
|Top official:||John Q. Easton|
The mission of the institute is:
Our mission is to provide rigorous and relevant evidence on which to ground education practice and policy and share this information broadly. By identifying what works, what doesn't, and why, we aim to improve educational outcomes for all students, particularly those at risk of failure. We are the research arm of the U.S. Department of Education, and by law our activities must be free of partisan political influence. 
—Institute of Education Sciences, (2014) 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Institute + of + Education + Sciences"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Influencers project
- School board elections project
- Education policy project
- Education policy in the United States
- U.S. Department of Education
- Institute of Education Sciences, "About IES," accessed March 26, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.