For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Iowa-Grant School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the Iowa-Grant School District to increase its property tax revenue to exceed the state given limits by $950,000 per year for three years in order to fund the maintenance of district programs and district operations.
|Iowa-Grant School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the resolution to be approved or rejected:
|“||BE IT RESOLVED, the Board of Education for the Iowa-Grant School District supports including $950,000.00 in excess of the revenue limit set forth in Section 121.91, Wis. Stats., on a non-recurring basis, in the final School District budget of the District for each of the 2013-14, 2014-15, and 2015-16 school years, such excess to be used to maintain School District programs and operations for each of these three school years.||”|
- Iowa County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, Referendum Search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |