Iowa 1998 ballot measures
- Both measures were approved.
- Both measures appear on the ballot as legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Iowa Chapter 216||Civil rights||Amends the constitution relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law||
|Iowa Chapter 217||Law enforcement||Eliminates the limitation on fines for offenses which may be summarily tried without indictment||
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Iowa ballot measures
- Laws governing direct democracy in Iowa
- History of direct democracy in Iowa
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |