Iowa 1998 ballot measures
November 3, 1998 ballot in Iowa.Two statewide ballot measures were on the
- Both measures were approved.
- Both measures appear on the ballot as legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Iowa Chapter 216||Civil rights||Amends the constitution relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law||
|Iowa Chapter 217||Law enforcement||Eliminates the limitation on fines for offenses which may be summarily tried without indictment||
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Iowa ballot measures
- Laws governing direct democracy in Iowa
- History of direct democracy in Iowa