For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Iowa Voting Exemptions, Constitutional Amendment Question (2008)
The wording in the Constitution "idiot or insane person" was changed to "person adjudged mentally incompetent to vote."
This measure is a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
|Iowa Amendment 1 (2008)|
Results via: The Iowa Secretary of State
- Judie Hoffman, League of Women Voters of Iowa
- Alicia Sutton, Iowa State Assn. of Counties
- David Vestal, Iowa State Assn. of Counties
- Jay Syverson, Iowa State Assn. of Counties
- John Easter, Iowa State Assn. of Counties
- Linda Hinton, Iowa State Assn. of Counties
None yet identified.
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |