|Texas House of Representatives, District 52|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Galveston, Texas|
Elections for the office of Texas House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 4, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Larry Gonzales was unopposed in the Republican primary. Chris Osborn was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Irene Johnson and Lillian Martinez Simmons are running as Libertarians.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Irene + Johnson + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County", accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed March 4, 2014
- The Texas Tribune, "The 2014 Election Brackets," accessed December 12, 2013
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |