|Former candidate for|
|Texas House of Representatives, District 52|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Galveston, Texas|
Elections for all 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. Those candidates who did not receive 50% or more of the vote in their party primary on March 4 faced an additional May 27 primary runoff. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Larry Gonzales was unopposed in the Republican primary. Chris Osborn was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Gonzales defeated Osborn and Irene Johnson (L) in the general election. Lillian Martinez Simmons (L) was removed from the ballot before the election.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 52 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Larry Gonzales Incumbent||56.4%||18,235|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Irene + Johnson + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas State Legislature
- Texas state legislative districts
- Texas House of Representatives
- Texas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Texas Representative Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current ELECTION HISTORY," accessed December 2, 2014
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
- The Texas Tribune, "The 2014 Election Brackets," accessed December 12, 2013
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |