Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 17|
|1982 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
Messier has also been a delegate to the constitutional convention, and a Ward 10 Republican/chair ballot inspector of Hillsborough City.
Messier's professional experience is as a homemaker and secretary. She graduated from Manchester Central High School.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Messier served on this committee:
Messier ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 17. Messier was unopposed in the September 11 primary election and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010, Messier was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Messier was re-elected by finishing fourth for the eight-seat Hillsborough District 17 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives receiving 4,053 votes behind Democrats Jane Beaulieu (4,735), David Nixon (4,228), and Ronald Boisvert (4,091), and ahead of Republican Connie Soucy (3,917), Democrats Roger Beauchamp (3,867), George Katsiantonis (3,848), Joel Winters (3,826) and Patrick Arnold (3,640), Republican Keith Murphy (3,595), Democrat David George (3,592), Republicans Carlos Gonzalez (3,530), Richard Marston (3,392), Tammy Simmons (3,053), Phil Greazzo (2,942), and Jerry Bergevin (2,807), Independent Paul Boisseau (1,142), Libertarian Rich Tomasso (711), and "Others" (41). 
In 2010, a year in which Messier was up for re-election, she did not collect any money in donations.
Messier and her husband, Armand, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Irene + Messier + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election - November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Messier