|South Dakota House of Representatives District 6|
|January 13, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$6,000/session; $129/day for interim committees|
|Per diem||$110/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Northern State University|
|Profession||Information technology consultant|
Latterell holds a degree in Business Finance from NSU and has operated Latterell Technology Consulting since 2005.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Latterell served on the following committees:
|South Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Local Government|
Elections for the office of South Dakota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Richard Schriever and Katie Hanson were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbents Isaac Latterell and Herman Otten were unopposed in the Republican primary. Hanson withdrew after the primary. Schriever, Latterell and Otten will face off in the general election.
Latterell won election in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 6. Latterell advanced past the Republican primary on June 5 and won election in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
Latterell was a Republican candidate for District 3 in the South Dakota House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Dennis Feickert (R) and David Novstrup (D) won election in the November 2 general election.
|South Dakota State House, District 3 (2010)|
|David Novstrup (R)||4,562||28.52%|
|Dennis Feickert (D)||4,355||27.23%|
|Isaac Latterell (R)||4,172||26.08%|
|Tim Even (D)||2,907||18.17%|
Comprehensive donor information for Isaac Latterell is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Isaac Latterell raised a total of $8,874 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 26, 2013.
|Isaac Latterell's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||South Dakota House of Representatives , District 6||$8,874|
|Grand Total Raised||$8,874|
2012Isaac Latterell won election to the South Dakota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Isaac Latterell raised a total of $8,874.
|South Dakota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Isaac Latterell's campaign in 2012|
|Lincoln County Gop||$550|
|Total Raised in 2012||$8,874|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
In 2014, the 89th South Dakota State Legislature was in session from January 14 to March 31.
- South Dakota Right to Life: 2013-2014 Pro-life Legislative Ratings
- Legislators are scored based on their votes relating to the issue of abortions.
In 2013, the 88th South Dakota State Legislature was in session from January 8 to March 25.
- South Dakota Freedom Coalition: South Dakota Freedom Index 2013
- Legislators are scored based on their votes on the "top ten" issues affecting your freedom.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Isaac + Latterell + South + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota State Legislature
- South Dakota House of Representatives
- South Dakota House Committees
- South Dakota Joint Committees
- South Dakota House of Representatives District 6
- Official campaign website
- Latterell's House Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Isaac Latterell on LinkedIn
- Isaac Latterell on Twitter
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- isaaclatterell.com, "About," accessed May 12, 2012
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," May 2, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election Unofficial Results," accessed June 3, 2014
- Office of the South Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election Candidate List," accessed April 2, 2012
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," June 25, 2012
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Primary and General Election Results, 2010," accessed October 10, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Latterell, Isaac," accessed September 26, 2013
Brock Greenfield (R)
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 6
| Succeeded by|