|Michigan House of Representatives, District 104|
Wunsch's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||I want Grand Traverse County to be the place where our children will return to build their lives and the place where our parents will stay in their retirement. This will happen only if we are able to build a strong economy, excellent schools, and great quality of life across Grand Traverse County and our region. Decisions made in our state capitol have important consequences for the people of northwest Michigan, and I want to go to Lansing to make sure that our state and local economies are ideal for business and job creation; that kids in Grand Traverse County receive the same level of per student funding as their peers downstate; and that we continue to promote and build the quality of life assets that make living in northwest Michigan a truly world-class experience.||”|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Betsy Coffia defeated Penny Larcom in the Democratic primary. Eight candidates ran in the Republican primary; Larry Inman won, with Robert Hentschel and Isaiah Wunsch finishing second and third, respectively.
In 2014, Wunsch's endorsements included:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Isaiah + Wunsch + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 104
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Isaiah Wunsch on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- isaiahwunsch.com, "Official campaign website," accessed August 1, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |