Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 16|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin|
|J.D.||Cleveland-Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University|
Kim is a commercial lawyer. He was a top advisor to congressional candidate James Milano in 2010, and is heavily involved in the Asian and Korean communities. Having also worked in human rights law, he has sought to bring together Israel and South Korea, both with communities in New York City. He has his bachelor's degree from the University of Wisconsin, and his J.D. from the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University.
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Kim ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 16. Kim ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Toby Ann Stavisky (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 16, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Toby Ann Stavisky Incumbent||76.5%||43,979|
J.D. and his wife In Young have one son and teach Sunday school. He is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "J.D. + Kim + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- DailyDAC, LLC Founder Jonathan Friedland Selected to the 2014 Illinois Super ... - PR Web (press release)
- McAuliffe vs. Cuccinelli: Virginia Race a Bellwether? - InsiderOnline
- Timothy Ladin Joins DailyDAC LLC - PR Web (press release)
- Commercial Law League of America and DailyDAC, LLC Enter into Strategic ... - PR Web (press release)
- 101 Physician Leaders to Know in the ASC Industry - Becker's ASC Review
- 100 Physician Leaders to Know in the ASC Industry - PR Web (press release)
- Jen Selter, Jewish Queen of Butt-Selfies - Jewish Daily Forward (blog)