|Governor of Arizona|
|Party||Americans Elect of Arizona|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Dobson High School (1984)|
|Bachelor's||University of Arizona|
|J.D.||Arizona State University|
Mealer has worked as a Civil Engineer, Developer and Automobile Manufacturer, with experience in Alternative Energy Design and Implementation, Industry Evaluation, and Relocation/development.
He listed the following professional credentials: nMEng/MSc (Masters Engineering), nB.ScEng (Masters Science Engineering), Member of ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology), nME (Mechanical Engineer), MEng (Engineering and Technology), M.ASCE (Affiliate Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers).
Mealer attended Mesa, Arizona schools and graduated from Dobson High School in 1984. He holds a bachelor's degree from University of Arizona and his law degree from Arizona State University. He also has several non-accredited degrees in engineering. As well as civil, his engineering fields include mechanical, hydraulic, and alternative energy engineering.
He is affiliated with organizations such as the U.S. Air Force, Global Heavy Airlift, NASCAR, Indy, DoD and Manufacturing of America.
In a biography submitted by the candidate via e-mail on June 4, 2013, Mealer described his political philosophy as follows: "NO politics, KNOW growth. Politics and pay-to-play scams have destroyed America. Through enforcement of the LAW, I expect to drastically change the method by which politicians and ALL elected officials have destroyed American's rights and our entire national infrastructure."
- Powell Junior High School
- Dobson High School (1984)
- Bachelor's - University of Arizona
- Juris Doctor - Arizona State University
- See also: Arizona gubernatorial election, 2014
- "Vote Mealer or Stay Home... Do not waste another vote on corruption."
- “Somewhere along the line, our Liberty vanished, ...I am certain I speak for all of us when I say, “WE WANT IT BACK and WE’RE NOT ASKING!”"
- "Your LIfe, Your Vote, Arizona's Future. Confident, Proven Revitalization and Re-stabilization Strategies."
- "Because Arizona cannot handle another four years of pay-to-play politics."
In describing his campaign donor base, Mealer said, "Individuals. This is about clean elections. No corporate or lobbyist influence whatsoever."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "J.L. + Mealer + Arizona + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Governor of Arizona
- Arizona gubernatorial election, 2014
- Arizona state executive official elections, 2014
- Jan Brewer, Current Governor of Arizona
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |