|U.S. House, Texas, District 33|
|Bachelor's||University of Texas, 1969|
|J.D.||University of Texas School of Law, 1971|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Years of service||1962-1966|
|Birthday||December 25, 1944|
Molina's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Reducing the Federal debt: (1.) Bring a quicker end the war in Afghanistan–$2 Billion a week. (2.) Continue the payment of Social security beyond current wage base per year, it is now $110,100 for 2012 under automatic adjustment provisions of the Social Security Act."
- Protect Women’s Rights and Health
- Excerpt: "I will fight to stop the ongoing assault on women by continuing the Texas Women’s Health Program and supporting the Violence Against Women Act and Paycheck Fairness Act."
- Fair Taxation – The Buffet Rule
- Excerpt: "I will support President Obama in his quest to ensure that all Americans share the sacrifice of restoring the economy of our country."
- Pass the DREAM Act
- Excerpt: "I will push for the passage of the DREAM Act in order to help America fulfill the lofty goals of protecting the rights of those who protect and improve our country."
- Protect Medicare
- Excerpt: "I will fight to preserve Medicare from those who seek to dismantle it to ensure that all Americans receive the benefits in which they are entitled. "
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |