J. Adam Lowe
|J. Adam Lowe|
|Former candidate for|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Lowe received his B.A. in Psychology/Human Development from Lee University, his M.P.A. in Public Administration from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, and his Ph.D. in Education Policy from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Lowe's professional experience includes serving as the Vice Chairman of the Bradley County Commission and as the Chairman of the Bradley County Education Committee. He serves on several county committees, including education, finance, juvenile justice, emergency management, law enforcement, and the storm recovery fund. He also owned and managed two small businesses, State AVL and The Venue Creekside. He also worked as the Executive Director of the Cleveland State Community College Foundation.
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Dan Howell defeated J. Adam Lowe in the Republican primary. Howell was unopposed in the general election.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 22 Republican Primary, 2014|
|J. Adam Lowe||43.8%||3,583|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + Lowe + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Tennessee House of Representatives District 22
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- J. Adam Lowe on Facebook
- J. Adam Lowe on LinkedIn
- J. Adam Lowe on the Issues
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed July 16, 2014
- J. Adam Lowe for State Representative, "About," accessed July 16, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Election Results," accessed September 11, 2014
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Tennessee Supreme Court | Court of Appeals | Court of Criminal Appeals | Chancery Courts | Circuit Courts | General Sessions Courts | Probate Courts | Criminal Courts | Juvenile Courts | Judicial selection in Tennessee |