For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
J. Lowell Stoltzfus
|J. Lowell Stoltzfus|
|Maryland State Senate District 38|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Stoltzfus earned a B.A. from Salisbury State University in 1973
- Budget & Taxation Committee
- Special Committee on State Employee Rights and Protections
Stoltzfus represents Senate district 38 which includes Somerset, Worcester, and Wicomico Counties.
Stoltzfus did not run for re-election in the November 2 general election.
Stoltzfus raised $110,178 for his campaign.
|Maryland Senate, District 38|
|J. Lowell Stoltzfus (R)||33,957||99.0%|
In 2006 J. Lowell Stoltzfus collected $110,178 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Witcomico County Republican Central Committee||$6,000|
|Montaire Farms of Delaware Inc.||$2,000|
|Esham Family Limited Partnership T/A Rodeway Inn||$2,000|
Stoltzfus is married with four children.
- Official Maryland State Senate website
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track record
- J. Lowell Stoltzfus,Maryland State Senator (dead link)
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2006 Gubernatorial General Election results for State Senator," accessed February 24, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Stoltzfus's 2006 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to J. Lowell Stoltzfus
|Maryland Senate District 38
| Succeeded by|
James Mathias, Jr.