|Arizona House of Representatives District 5|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
In March 2010, Brown announced he would be retiring at the end of his current term.
- Rules Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Ways and Means Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
Brown's sponsored bills include:
- HB 2400 - partial-birth abortions; definition
- HB 2469 - aggressive dogs; muzzles
- HB 2606 - civil rights; discrimination; employment
For a full listed of sponsored bills see the House website.
Brown was eligible but did not seek re-election in 2010.
Brown raised $74,243 for the campaign, Konopnicki raised $71,092, and Brewer raised $9,185.
|Arizona State House, District 5 (2008)|
|Jack Brown (D)||31,966|
|Bill Konopnicki (R)||37,576|
|Barbara G. Brewer (R)||30,089|
Below are Brown's campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Jack A Brown||$200|
- Arizona House of Representatives - Representative Jack Brown
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Arizona Journal, "Brown To Retire As District 5 Legislator," March 12, 2010
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Brown
- Arizona Secretary of State "Official 2008 General election results," accessed April 7, 2014
- Follow The Money "Arizona House spending, 2008," accessed April 7, 2014
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Arizona State House District 5
| Succeeded by|