|New Jersey General Assembly District 16|
|2011 - Present|
|January 12, 2016|
|Years in position||3|
|Assistant Minority Whip|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|Appointed||November 29, 2011|
|Bachelor's||Seton Hall University|
|Master's||Seton Hall University|
|Profession||Owner/Publisher, Galen Publishing, LLC|
Ciattarelli earned both his B.S. in Accounting and his M.B.A in Finance from Seton Hall University. His professional experience includes being the Owner/Publisher of Galen Publishing, LLC.
At the beginning of the 2014 legislative session, Ciattarelli served on the following committees:
|New Jersey Committee Assignments, 2014|
|• Financial Institutions and Insurance|
|• Regulated Professions|
Ciattarelli won re-election in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 16. Ciattarelli was bracketed with Donna Simon. He was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He and incumbent Donna Simon (R) defeated Marie Corfield (D), Ida Ochoteco (D) and Patrick McKnight (L) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
Ciattarelli won election to District 16 of the New Jersey General Assembly. Ciattarelli and Peter Biondi ran unoppposed in the Republican primary. They then defeated Marie Corfield (D) and Joe Camarota (D) in the November 8 general election.
District 16 was also significantly reshaped in 2011, moving its population center away from Somerset County. All of the Republican candidates (two incumbents and one challenger) are from the Somerset area. However, NJSpotlight noted that despite these changes and balanced partisan registration, the Democratic ticket was not very familiar to voters.
Comprehensive donor information for Ciattarelli is available dating back to 2011. Based on available campaign finance records, Ciattarelli raised a total of $19,014 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 16, 2013.
|Jack Ciattarelli's Campaign Contribution History|
|2011||New Jersey General Assembly, District 16||$19,014|
|Grand Total Raised||$19,014|
2011Ciattarelli won election to the New Jersey General Assembly in 2011. During that election cycle, Ciattarelli raised a total of $19,014.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jack Ciattarelli's campaign in 2011|
|Election Fund of Alex De Croce||$5,000|
|New Jobs Business Pac of New Jersey||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2011||$19,014|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Ciattarelli and his wife have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jack + Ciattarelli + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 16," November 3, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 16," October 12, 2011
- New Jersey General Assembly - Assemblyman Jack Ciattarelli
- Jack Ciattarelli, Campaign site
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- Campaign contributions: 2011
- nj.com Jack Ciattarelli to temporarily fill 16th District Assembly seat opened by Peter Biondi's death, November 25, 2011
- "Jack Ciattarelli, Campaign site", Accessed May, 8 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," August 28, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- PolitickerNJ, "New Jersey Legislative Forecast," November 1, 2011
- NJ Spotlight, "Election 2011: Where the Republicans Can Pick Up Assembly Seats," April 12, 2011
- followthemoney.org, "Ciattarelli, Jack" Accessed August 16, 2013
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," December 15, 2011
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |