Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Washington House of Representatives, District 30b|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for all 49 districts (98 seats) in the Washington House of Representatives took place in 2014. A blanket primary election took place on August 5, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 17, 2014. Incumbent Roger Freeman (D) and Jack Dovey (R) were unopposed in the primary. Freeman defeated Dovey in the general election.
Note: Freeman died of colon cancer on October 29, 2014, but stayed on the ballot. Since Freeman was elected posthumously, the King County and Pierce County councils will now choose a Democrat to serve for one year. Voters will then elect someone to serve the last year of the two-year term.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 30b General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Roger Freeman Incumbent||53%||15,953|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jack + Dovey + Washington + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Washington State Legislature
- Washington state legislative districts
- Washington House of Representatives
- Washington House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "2014 Candidates Who Have Filed," accessed May 20, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 5, 2014 Primary Results," accessed August 5, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "Official general election results, 2014," accessed December 2, 2014
- Komo News, "State House District 30b," accessed November 13, 2014
- Federal Way Mirror, "Deceased Federal Way state House Rep. Roger Freeman is winning re-election," accessed November 13, 2014
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |