|Toledo City Council|
| 2013 - Present|
1978 - 1994
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Mayor of Toledo|
|2001 - 2005|
|Ohio House of Representatives|
|1994 - 2001|
Ford was removed from the ballot on August 21, 2014, by the Lucas County Board of Elections, after it was discovered that he voted on the Democratic ballot in the May 6 primary.
- See also: Ohio State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Ohio State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Incumbent Edna Brown was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ernest McCarthy was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jack Ford ran as an Independent candidate, but was removed from the ballot on August 21, 2014, by the Lucas County Board of Elections. Brown defeated McCarthy in the general election.
|Ohio State Senate, District 11 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Edna Brown Incumbent||64.4%||48,838|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jack + Ford + Toledo"
- All stories may not be relevant due to the nature of the search engine.
- Toledo, Ohio
- Cities in Ohio
- Ohio State Senate
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio State Senate elections, 2014
- Ohio State Senate District 11
- City of Toledo, "Ford," accessed on January 13, 2015
- The Truth Toledo, "Jack Ford Seeks Return to City Council," October 23, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "Elections board votes 4-0 not to let Ford run State Senate candidate off Nov. ballot," August 22, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
|Toledo City Council, At-large
2013 – Present
| Succeeded by|